Monday, July 25, 2011
With size of 9.7-inch, 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, IPS display front and center, good color reproduction and viewing angle and an embedded-1.3 megapixel camera this TouchPad can rock any iPad users. On the side on the tablet you will find power/sleep/unlock key, a volume rocker, a microphone, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a micro-USB charging port and stereo speakers.
HP TouchPad costs around $699 a piece.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Friendster offers something like Twitter, where you post anything that's on your mind on your status box and all of your friends will be updated. Games on Friendster are also more like Facebook, where you can battle with your friends that plays the same game you play. Good luck to Friendster may it regains the same popularity it once has.
Monday, July 4, 2011
Buy a cleaning solution and a cleaning cloth for your screen. This is mostly available in any convenient store near you. Apply the solution on your screen by putting ample amount of the solution on the cloth and slowly run it on the screen. You can do this everyday.
Buy a transparent protective cover for your screen. This will prevent it from having scratch and may also lessen the radiation your eyes might catch.
Always turn off your screen if not in use, this may avoid overheating and can save you some energy cost.
Everything can work fine if proper maintenance were applied. I hope this easy tips for screen maintenance helps you.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Along with the IceCool technology Asus K3 series are packed with the top-notch hardware specs like the latest NVIDIA GeForce GT 500 graphics and second-generation aka Sandy Bridge Intel Core chips but what separates this brood from the rest of the pack can be found on the outside rather than the inside. Here are the specs of this super cool K3 series:
- Display: 14-inch, 16:9 LED HD @ 1366×768 resolution
- Processor: Second-generation Intel Core i3-2310 (K43SJ), Core i5-2410 (K43SV)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M (K43SJ), 540M with 1GB DDR3 VRAM (K43SV)
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Capacity: 500GB HDD
- ODD: Integrated SuperMulti DVD±RW
- WLAN: 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- USB: v2.0 x 3
- Webcam: VGA
- Card reader: 3 -in-1 ( SD/ MS/ MMC)
- Battery: 6-cell Li-Ion battery
- Weight: 2.44 kg
Friday, June 24, 2011
You can buy RAM anytime you want just make sure that it doesn't surpass the maximum memory capacity allowed by your mother board. And of course count the number of ram slots. If your only using your laptop or your desktop computer just for browsing the net or for office purposes only I recommend 1 gb of RAM will do. But if your on the edge, like gaming, graphics development, movie making you should have at least 6gb of ram. Well everything depends on how you you want your laptop or computer should work so I hope I shared good thoughts on when to upgrade RAM.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
There are so many stores now that offers different styles of desktop computer accessories. Here's some tips that you could follow so you wont have difficulty customizing.
1. Choose a theme. Its always easier to show your creativity if you are following a theme or a plan. For this instance lets choose a racing inspired desktop computer.
2. Search for a budget lcd screen. There are so many lcd screen stores that offer different styles of screens.
3. Find a car inspired mouse and a race track inspired mouse pad. I have found here a style that fits our racing theme. Cool isn’t it.
4. Update your old keyboard by buying a keyboard skins. Again choose a racing themed skin.
5. Lastly, buy a cpu casing that match our racing track theme and replace it on your old desktop computer.
That’s it, no big amount of cash need and you have the authority to choose your own style. You can also customize the icons in your desktop. Read my tutorial on how to customize your desktop icons. Just experiment by yourself to customize desktop.